How to Register

registration formIf you wish to register at the Barwell & Hollycroft Medical Centres you will need to complete a registration form and bring it to the surgery with x2 proof of identification. We ask if you're on regular medication that you have at least 1 month of medication/s to last you the transition period of changing GP. If you wish you may print off, complete and bring the following form with you to speed up the process of registration:

New Patient Registration Form

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website