Please read to ensure you are booking appropriately, failure to do so will result in you having to rebook you appointment...
Types of appointments on offer.
Advanced Nurse Practioners
We now have 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners working for us, these staff members can prescribe medications where needed like a Doctor. Please book in to see a ANP if you have one of the following:
- Unwell with no specific symptoms
- Chest infections
- COPD / Asthma exacerbation
- ENT infections (Ears, nose / sinus, throat)
- Acute backache
- Muscle sprains
- Temperature of unknown cause
- Urinary tract infections
- Acute abdominal pains
- Skin infections and abscesses
- Viral Infections
- Diarrhoea and Vomiting / Abdominal pains
- Eye infections
- Children older than 3 months old
- Headaches (new onset)
For anything ongoing or chronic, book in with your GP. Please read the leaflet below to prepare for your GP appointment.
How to prepare for your GP appointment